Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ski lift scare!!!!

K well the day was going great learned how to use the toe edge of my snowboard! I did a few small tricks not trying to at all but i did! At one point i lost my group but that was not as big as the scare at the end of the night. I have a huge bruise on my knee and a small bruise on my other knee. My big toes hurt but my ego is what hurt the most at the end of the night. So on to the story!

It was the last run of the night before we went in to leave I was on the lift with one of the girls i hang with the rest of the crew was on the lift ahead of us! It was one of those nice longer rides up cause the lift had to be stopped for someone and we all know how that feels sitting there and all you want to do is be going down the hill. We ended up talking about how we dislike it when they have to stop the lift. It makes everyone impatient. At this time i didnt care that we stopped i like it when the lift stops at night. Any way when we got up towards the top of the lift we where getting ready to get off and i was having a BIG problem!!!! I was STUCK!!!! My friend i was ridding up with was trying to get the BUNGIE CORD off my snowpants!!! we got to the top my friend as she was getting off was yelling "STOP THE LIFT STOP THE LIFT!!!". Well as i swing around like i was going to ride the lift back down there was a bar that said hit to stop. So i moved my board so that it would hit it! So the ski lift stopped. While of course i am sitting there trying to get the cord off my pants and i hear some guys off in the distance on the ski lift pointing at me yelling "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO WHY DID YOU STOP IT?". At this time i yelled back laughing "I HAVE A BUNGIE CORD STUCK TO MY SNOW PANTS! THATS WHY!". The guy that works in the lift house came to help me as me and the other snowboarders where talking/yelling back and fourth to eachother. The guy was like "So what happened" "I am stuck on the cord and i couldnt get it off my snow pants in time to get off!" How could i not laugh as i said that. So he took off my board from my foot so i could jump off the lift and get back to the crew. I got laughed at so bad after that! My ego after that was soo low i was soooo embaressed!

1 comment:

Michelle :) said...

well I'm just glad it all worked out and you're okay :) love ou girlie!