Monday, June 29, 2009

Unwanted..

K so i have been looking at my friendships and i have noticed an area of envy that i have and i want to turn away from it. I always look at my friend circle and most of the people i hang out with are now dating. For years I have wanted a "boyfriend" so the first guy that ever asked me of course i said yes not cause i really liked him but cause he was the first guy that ever asked and i was tired of being the girl going as the third or fifth wheel. Now i see my friends dating and getting married and i am envious cause i don't have a guy in my life that i have a relationship like that with. So i have chose to go this year without dating or having crushes its become an idol to me and i hate that. I have put wanting a guy before the ONLY guy that should matter in my life and that is GOD!! If your reading this please keep me accountable to what i am saying and don't let me "date" till i have put God where he needs to be!

No comments: