Sunday, December 7, 2008

Poems!

SINCE WHEN?

Since when have you known me my heart and my soul?
Since when have you known me my life and my mind?
Since when have you known me my tears and my sorrow?
Since when have you known me my smile and my laughter?
Since when have you known me my call and my faith?
Since when have you known me my God and my Father?

TAKE A HIKE!

As I take my hike i see the Grace of God above me.
I see the peace He gives in the swaying trees.
I see the mercy in the water rushing by me.
I see the hope in the animals running around.
I see the love in the couples passing by.
I see the beauty in the sun while it sets.
I see the dance he puts in our lives as time flies.
I see the patience of God as the night grows dark.
I see the trust in God as I climb the hill.
I see the wisdom as I watch the other hikers.
I see the understanding in watching the rain fall down.
I see the selflessness in everything i pass.
I see the friendship he gives as someone helps me after a fall.
I see the encouragement in the waves coming in with the tide.
I see the authority when i hear the wind.
I see the comfort as I sit and take in everything around me.


WHY?

Why is life hard to live when you live it for your faith.
Why can't people believe God can lead you to a place.
Why do you crush me for what i believe?
Why don't you see the life I lead?

Are you blind to the grace of God
Are people too scared to go to a place they don't know?
Are you afraid that what i believe is true?
Are you afraid you can't lead this life too?

I tell you life is hard but when you have faith you will pull through.
I tell you if you believe He will lead you!
I tell you don't be afraid its going to be ok.
I tell you you can lead this life too!


HER FATHERS.

One Father makes her feel like no matter what she does is never good enough.
The other Father makes her feel like everything she does matters.

One Father doesn't show at events he wants him to be there at.
The other Father is always there.

One Father doesn't show his love for her.
The other Father always shows his love.

One Father doesn't see the pain in her life.
The other Father reaches down to help her through it.

One Father leaves her to grow in faith alone.
The other Father is the cause of her faith.

One Father doesn't kiss his little girl or give her a hug.
The other Father kisses his little girl and gives her hugs every day.

One Father doesn't see how broken she is because of him.
The other Father is there to help mend the relationship.

One Father doesn't believe God is there.
The other Father is God who is here!

No comments: