Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tears from wishes....

I am normally the first person to say I love winter bad weather and all. However when it ends up messing up my Birthday wish I don't like it. My Birthday wish for the past 4 years was to be able to go see Jaime Jamgochian in concert again. So for my Birthday this year I got myself just that 2 tickets to go see Jaime Jamgochian in concert 5 days before my birthday. The concert is to be held tomorrow at 7pm in North Mankato MN.Well as we all know today we had some freezing rain oh and snow all through the day. That iced the roads and tomorrow its going to be cold with a horrible windshield. Well Great i normally dont mind at all i mean snow day for my sisters and what eve. However this time I have tears in my eyes praying for warm weather. I mean I spent the money i had set aside for my Birthday spending money for my bday and spent it on the tickets so now what i get to be out of my money and wont have the chance for quite some time to see Jaime in concert. It took 5 years before she came close enough that my parents would let me go and now cause of the weather i dont get to go and i wont have money to spend on my birthday! What a great gift i just got myself for my birthday. I cant believe this is happening to me. I try so hard not to ask for much of anything and the one time i do something for myself it bites back.Well i guess i will just have to have the same wish for the next 4 years before i get the chance to see her again.

No comments: