Saturday, August 2, 2008

I will miss....

K so tonight i had a blast hanging with a family i love to be around! We had pizza and a movie! The kids dont always call me by my real name they call me Cindy instead! I love it it sounds soo cute coming from them. Then their mom pointed out that they are going to grow up and stop calling me that at some point! When she told me this i looked at her and said i would miss it and it is soo true! Its what i have been called for the past 2 years from her kids and i love it and when they do grow out of it i will be a bit sad inside! but seeing as though its not now i will smile and cherish it each time i hear it from her kids! I love yall!!!

1 comment:

NoOtherName said...

awww...I didn't know you had written this! Hearing them say Cindy makes me smile every time. Thanks for being a sweet and caring part of their lives (and mine).