Monday, August 11, 2008

VBS!!!

K so i never thought the day would come that i would miss something like VBS but i do!!! I miss seeing all the kids learning about God and what he has done for them! I miss the songs soo much that i play the CD EVERYDAY!!! I even learned new things while i was helping lead our crew! I miss my tacky hair do's through out the week! Seeing the kids faces when something finally clicked was soo neat to see! I have missed teaching little kids in the church since i am not doing Children's Church anymore. Working at VBS was amazing i have loads of fun memories from the 4 days of doing it!

1 comment:

NoOtherName said...

It was a good week. Amazing how when you think you're giving, you end up getting, isn't it? You were a great "partner in crime", and knowing you would be there to help made it easier and more fun.

And I'll do your hair like that anytime you want!