Sunday, September 14, 2008

First time eats/drinks!

K so I am odd i haven't been pressured to eat certain foods while i was growing up! Well i am going to write a list of all the foods i have had for the first time ever at 18. This is a interesting list i will put them in order of how they where eaten from the first thing i tried to now.

Peanut-butter and jelly! Yes first time ever!!! I always ate Jelly but NEVER Peanut butter!
Strawberry! i was forced to at a friends grad-party and they have the proof that i did eat one!
spinach still dislike that stuff!
asparagus......still gross
Pie! yes i have never had pie before call me crazy! i had French silk and lemon ma-rang at the 9th grade welcome!
Green Tea!

K well thats all for now that i can think of i know some of you out there have been keeping track so if ya have more to add let me know!!!!!!! or if ya wanna make fun of and laugh at me you have my permission!

No comments: