Monday, September 1, 2008

Praying for my life!

Well Today i was excited for a great day! The morning started out with a big family brunch witch was loads of fun! In the evening we had planned to go to my sisters boyfriends house for a party. We left for his house at 5pm. When we got there I ate 2 tacos that where amazing!!! After that we all where going to jump into the pool. Well i forgot my swimsuit so i took the van and drove back home! What happen next sacred me! I got home and i walked in to my room to grab my suit and all of a sudden i started to weeze. I had the hardest time breathing! I was so scared i quick put my suit on and i had to sit for a bit cause it hurt to breath soo bad! Well as i sat there all i could do was pray. I sat there with tears in my eyes Praying to God Please help me please help take the pain away. Finnally i got back in the van most likely speeded to the party walked in and walked up to my dad and asked for mom. She had just got in to her suit and i looked at her and i told her i couldnt breath and i needed to go to the ER. Me mom and dad quick went over to the hospital i was still frightened for my life. We had got there and they took me in to a room and hooked me up with wires and i ended up on a nebulizer. I had to get chest X-rays and they came in and told me that they have no idea what so ever what had caused my air way to close up like it did. They said we may never know what caused it and that it might never happen again. Just incase it was to happen again thay gave me a inhaler. This was MY first time ever in the ER for me. I am soo happy that i can breath with no problems right now!

No comments: