Monday, September 15, 2008

loosing ability?!

Well today has been successful in some ways and down casting in others. I am 4 weeks ahead in my health class right now so i am excited to only need to focus on 2 classes right now!The down casting part is i found out something is hindering my singing ability. I started to notice it yesterday morning during service then i went to the Well and it was fine. However this morning while i sit and get ahead in health class i was listening to songs and tried to sing along but i was having the hardest time even trying to get through a line of the song with out coughing. I wonder whats going on with it. What is God teaching me? What is he trying to show me? Where will he take me? those are all the questions going through my head right now! I can only imagine what he has in store!

No comments: