Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where where you?

K well today 7years ago the twin towers fell to the ground. You always here you never forget where you where the day the Twin Towers fell. Well today i chose to tell you all about where i was when i heard. It was 2nd or 3rd hour i was in my 7th grade math class. It was your normal day me sitting in my spot at the front of the classroom in my desk working on a work sheet. All of a sudden the door to the room swung open. It was a student from one of the other classes in our house who ran in to Mr.H's room and yelled "turn on the news now!" Mr.H was so confused as to why or what was going on but he turned on the news just in time to see the second tower get hit by the plane! Oh my goodness was what was being said all over the classroom. For the rest of the math hour we sat there watching replay after replay after replay of both the towers getting hit. We where all so scared. The bell rang and it was all we could talk about! I was on my way to gym class talking to my friends and all you could hear in the hall was "Did you see what was on the news today!" "How could something like that happen." and "This will be in the history books!" Well I went to science with Mrs.S after gym was over and everyone in the class wanted to watch more of the news to hear more about what was going on. However the Office had chose to inform all the teachers that they where not allowed to let us watch it anymore. Wow the fact that i still remember all this still amazes me but it is one of those things that you never forget!

No comments: